Ridge Christian Academy was established in 1991 as an educational ministry of Ridge Baptist Church. The day school and after school program provided an opportunity for the church to reach out into the community in a new light. By having this ministry it allowed the church to help develop a Christ-like character in the lives of children that attended the school as well as the church. Believing God’s Word that “I know the plans I have for you,” Ridge believed that children should be provided an opportunity to have a better understanding of God’s Word and thereby develop a personal relationship with Christ.
Statement of Beliefs
1. God is the ultimate source of truth.
2. The Bible is to be our guidebook for life.
3. A Christian education will help give life direction.
4. Christian schools along with parents, help prepare a young person for life as an adult.
5. Ridge Christian Academy’s main responsibility is to provide a college preparatory education with outstanding academics in a Christian setting.
Statement of Goals
1. To always look to God for guidance in planning the future.
2. To present the Gospel to learners so that a decision to have a personal relationship with God would become a reality.
3. To provide a safe atmosphere for learners to excel.
4. To provide an atmosphere for faculty and staff that will promote Christian values.
5. To help promote an environment for continued spiritual and professional growth for the staff of Ridge Christian Academy.
6. To provide increased levels of service to family members and the community.
7. To maintain and increase resources and facilities that will promote academic success